Diva challenge 332 - String it two squared




The Diva is back!  I had a lot of fun with this challenge.  I actually started with the overlap of the two squares.  I'm learning in my personal life that when two contrasting traits overlap, the result is paradox and to hold the paradox, so that's what I put in my overlap.  I wanted the two squares to remain distinct and ended up with a tile way different from my usual style but fascinating to me.  Thanks, Laura.  I'm looking forward to a new year of challenges.

Comments

  1. " I'm learning in my personal life that when two contrasting traits overlap, the result is paradox and to hold the paradox...." Great metaphor and Square x2 tile---paradoxically speaking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Suzanne. I wasn't sure my paradox metaphor would make sense to anyone else, but I really wanted to share it.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Anne. I love having a place and the opportunity to share stuff like that. Thanks for listening and commenting.

      Delete
    2. I enjoyed reading the reason for your Paradox. Nice work!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts